Tuesday, September 28, 2010

100 Birds in review

We celebrated the achievement of 100 birds in less than year with a bottle of bubbly on the weekend!

The stats:
It started: March 6, 2010
Projected end date: December 31, 2010
Actual end date: September 25, 2010
It took: 203 days (7 months), Over 2 months ahead of schedule

What's my next goal? 200 birds? Highest # of birds I can get in an actual year (by March 6, 2010)? Think I'll just relax and get my bird on without any more deadlines!

I'm really surprised that there are still so many common birds even right here in Ottawa that I have yet to see! I'm really looking forward to my next vacation south and to spring migration. It would be nice to make a trip to Point Pelee! I think I'm becoming one of those nuts that will travel for birds!

I guess I will need a new name for my blog now! Maybe a little revamp is in order.

Anyway, stick around, because I sure will!

No comments: